In the event that an accident or illness befalls one of your employees or visitors:
- Call Emergency Services at 911.
- Provide the Emergency Dispatcher with the following information:
- Your name
- Your Building’s name and address
- Your specific floor number and exact location of the emergency
- Any pertinent details of the accident or illness
- Do not move the injured/ill person. Attempt to make them as comfortable as possible.
- If feasible, send someone to meet the emergency unit upon its arrival in the lobby.
- Call the Management Office at 512.686.5007. Inform management that you have called 911 and briefly describe the nature of the emergency. The emergency unit will be with you shortly and will administer all necessary medical assistance.
- Determine, if possible:
- Name, address and age of injured/ill person
- The nature of the problem, as best you can surmise
- All known allergies and current medications taken by the individual
- A local doctor